Follow these links to support our time together this weekend with the Michigan Yoga Association in Kalamazoo, Michigan. See Flyer.
Please bring a journal and writing instrument. I look forward to being together very much.
Pointing Towards the Joy : A Gathering for Yoga Teachers Friday, April 29 | 6 - 8:30pm
If we are new to meeting, and or the study of the subtle realm is new to you, you might engage with these resources.
- Please review Becoming a Learner, specifically reading Carol Dweck's The Effort Effect.
- Perhaps review some of the usual maps and models of the subtle realm to help us play with the agreed upon language when discussing the invisible.
Listening to the Longing | Saturday, April 30 | 10 - 1pm
- Please explore the miracle of our ears, specifically watching at least one of the animations explaining how the ear works.
- Please dive into the design of our heart, specifically watching Our Sacred Heart with Gil Hedley.
Touching Reality | Saturday, April 30 | 2 - 5pm
- Please investigate the mystery of your breath, specifically watching at least the Our Exquisite Lungs video.
- Watch, "You can't touch anything."
- Watch V.S. Ramachandran's The Neurons that Shaped Civilization.
Seeing Connection | Sunday, May 1 | 9 - 12
- Please explore the qualities of our eyes, specifically watch Raimon Panikar's The Window, How Your Eyes Trick Your Mind and Beau Lotto's Optical Illusion Study.
Sounding Truth, Sunday, May 1 | 1 - 4pm
- The instrument of our voice, specifically watching the vocal cord animations.